The Old Town Hot Springs Tennis Program has two courts at 3rd & Oak Streets. There are 10 parking spots available on site.
Lessons and clinics are taught by USPTA Tennis Professional Robert Martens. Contact: 970-819-4659.
Members: Included in membership.
One Hour for $7; 1.5 Hours for $10.50.
• Courts are open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m., weather permitting, spring through fall.
• Court reservations are required; no walk ons allowed. Call or sign up at the Front Desk.
• Court shoes only. Please, no black-soled shoes allowed.
• Water will be provided during summer months.
• Maximum court time is 1.5 hours.
• All prices are subject to change.
Tennis Lessons & Fees
Members: Private: Adult $60 per hour / Junior $60 per hour
Visitors: Adult $65 per hour / Junior $65 per hour
Semi-Private: (Two to three people)
Members: Private: Adult $35 per hour / Junior $35 per hour
Visitors: Adult $40 per hour / Junior $35 per hour
Group: (Four people)
Members: Private: Adult $20 per hour / Junior $20 per hour
Visitors: Adult $25 per hour / Junior $25 per hour
Junior Tennis Clinics
Junior Tennis Clinics begin the week of June 17 and run through the week of August 12 for beginners and up. Three-day clinics are $50 for members and $55 for visitors. Clinic times are:
• 2-3 p.m. for kids ages 7-8 years old
• 3-4 p.m. for kids ages 9-10 years old
• 4-5 p.m. for kids ages 11 and older
Never Ever Classes
Never Ever classes are offered Mondays during clinic weeks. Classes are $17 for members and $20 for visitors. Class times are:
• 10-11 a.m. for kids ages 5-6
• 11-12 a.m. for kids ages 7-8