The Old Town Hot Springs Tennis Program has two courts at 3rd & Oak Streets. There are 10 parking spots available on site.
Lessons and clinics are taught by USPTA Tennis Professional Robert Martens. Contact: 970-819-4659.
Included in membership.
One Hour for $7; 1.5 Hours for $10.50.
- Courts are open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m., weather permitting, spring through fall.
- During summer, Memorial Day to Labor Day:
- Court reservations are required
- Please call or sign-up at the Front Desk
- After Labor Day:
- Courts available on a first come first serve basis
- Guests, please check in at front desk
- Members be advised that some court time is reserved for Tennis Lessons. Check court schedule on tennis shed bulletin board.
- Court shoes only. Please, no black-soled shoes allowed.
- Water will be provided during summer, until Labor Day.
- Maximum court time is 1.5 hours.
- All prices are subject to change.