Individuals have the option of purchasing annual or monthly membership. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Family memberships include a spouse and children under 18, living at home. Cousins, grandparents, hired help, etc. are not eligible. Payment plans are available. See the front desk for details.
Please stop by the front desk to renew your membership.
First-Time Members Only:
to sign up online. You may also stop by the front desk or call. (970) 879-1828, ext. 0
Please contact the front desk for renewal prices. (970) 879-1828, ext. 0
Benefits of Membership
• Spring-fed Mineral Pools, including four hot pools, one shallow pool, and lap pool with deep end (Shallow pool and Deep end are open in summer and early fall only)
• Kiddie Pool with water toys (Summer Only)
• Two Outdoor Tennis Courts
• Member Locker Rooms with Sauna
• Fitness Center, including Weight Machines, Free Weights, and Cardiovascular Equipment
• Exercise Classes, include free classes except for Spin, Yoga, and Specialty Classes
Additional Fee for Following Services
• Specialty Classes including Spin and Yoga
• Locker Rentals
• Waterslides, Open Seasonally
• Towel Rental
• Swim Suit Rental
• Discounted Massages
• Discounted Guest Admission
• WIBIT available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Summer Season
Payment plans are the most convenient and affordable membership plan for a one-year contract. Use your checking or savings account, credit or debit card, which will be automatically drafted on the first of each month. Inform the front desk if you change bank accounts or credit card accounts.
First-time Members only Click Here to sign up online.
• All fees are subject to change without notice.
• Family is defined as a spouse and children under 18, living at home. Cousins, grandparents, hired help, etc. are not eligible.
• Memberships paid in full are non-refundable.
• Accounts Receivable - Use your checking or savings account, credit or debit card which will be automatically drafted on the first of each month. Cancellation of memberships on the bank draft plan must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled withdraw.
• Lifetime Members who have let their membership lapse will be assessed a $25 fee per year.
• Lifetime Membership fee prices are only available for current Lifetime Members who have paid initiation fees prior to August 1, 2012.
• 10 Adult One-Day Membership Tickets - $180
• 20 Adult One-Day Membership Tickets - $280
• 10 Senior One-Day Membership Tickets - $150
• 20 Senior One-Day Membership Tickets - $220
Each ticket allows the person to use the pools, Fitness Center, exercise classes, as well as pay membership prices for yoga, spin, Pilates, massage and childcare. These tickets expire one year from date of purchase and are transferrable.
Volunteer Trade Policy
You can work off your membership dues as part of a volunteer trade policy.
Click here for details.